Same event, new year? Ready to transfer information from a past event with the new import feature? Check this out:
- Log in. From your dashboard, purchase a new event credit. Follow this link to purchase a new event credit: https://birdeasepro.com/Account/LogOn
- Click Use An Event Credit
3. Fill out the information for the new event. You can import from a Past Event by using the drop down menu at the top. Then click Create My Event.
4. You are ready to start editing your event! After creating your event, you will see it appear on the following screen. Clicking the arrow to the right will allow you to start managing your event. Click into Basic Info to be brought into the editor window for your event details.
5. The information has successfully been transferred from the past event, including your vanity URL! You will notice the vanity URL from the past event has been carried over to the new year. Your URL for your new event will be birdeasepro.com/(your vanity URL)
6. To Publish your event and open packages for your event, click the following buttons below. This will allow registrants to start registering for your event!
**Important** Things to check after your past event has been transferred:
- About The Event: Make updates here for your new event. Click through the tabs at the top of this section to change Contact Information, Dates and Times, as well as Course Details
- Registraion Items: Check through the packages and update quantities.
- Payment Options: Connect your payment option for this year **Note: If your past event was using BirdEase Payments, you are already connected!